Friday, October 20, 2006

Me and my Homies


Dis is me and my homies
And dis is how we rides
Me in shades, looking Ghetto
Surrounded by tough squinty eyes

We’re crazy Loc Koreans
Aint no other Asians badder
And not having any food for 4 years
Has only made us Madder

I’m the absolute leader of North Korea
And my citizens think I’m holy
Now that we blew up a nuclear Bomb
The American Media will HAVE to forget about Mark Foley!

I’ll bitchslap Japan, I’ll jack South Korea
I’ll hit Thailand so hard
She’ll sneeze diahhrea

So listen up Ya’ll and hear what I’m saying
Cause my hungry crazy ass aint even playing
I want McDoanlds, Taco Bell, Burger Kings and no hassle
I’ll take Denny’s and Arbys and even a sh!tty White Castle

You all are gonna be in a whole lot of trouble
Unless I gets my Big Macs delivered here on the double
I want crumb cakes and peanuts and Hostess Ho Hos
Build me a 500 galloon maple syrup tank and I’ll suck it all through a hose

People aint thinking I’m Lincoln
when there aint no water to be drinking
People aint kissing my ass
when they’re forced to eat grass

So listen up bitches, you didn’t figure
On this crazy ass asian nigga
with his finga on da trigga

Send us some food or send a whole diner
Or we’ll do a driveby on Seoul, Tokyo or China!

No comments: